- Counseling and Psychological Services (CPS) - CPS provides mental health services to OHIO students, including individual counseling, group counseling, psychiatry, and more.
- True Selves Therapy Group - True Selves is a support group for students of color to connect with peers and process issues uniquely impacting their well-being.
- Career and Leadership Development Center (CLDC) - The CLDC offers unique professional development opportunities to help students of color connect with diversity pipelines in their fields of interest.
- Student Accessibility Services - Student Accessibility Services coordinates accommodations and connects students with disabilities to the most relevant campus resources.
- Religious and Spiritual Life at OHIO - Ohio University acknowledges how important religious and spiritual life practices are for many students and provides information about resources for students looking for religious and/or spiritual engagement.