University Programs and Events
- The OHIO Men of Excellence (O-MEN) - O-MEN is an academic support and student engagement initiative designed to increase, encourage, and support the inclusion and educational success of diverse male-identifying students.
- LINKS - LINKS is a year-long transition, enrichment, and support program that helps first-year students navigate the college experience by focusing on issues of access, retention, and student success.
- Diversity Leadership Ambassadors Program - The Diversity Leadership Ambassador Program provides a unique opportunity for students to take an active role on campus by discussing their personal narratives related to diversity, equity, and inclusion to promote a more inclusive environment at OHIO.
- Being Black in College (BBIC) - BBIC is a programming series that connects Black students to academic resources on and off campus.
- ALAANA + Women's Leadership Cohort (AWLC) - AWLC is a cohort leadership opportunity for multicultural women that helps cultivate skills such as networking, conflict resolution, public speaking, reflections strategies, resource cultivation, and self-advocacy.
- SpeakOUt Program - SpeakOUt panels educate groups on and off campus about sexual and gender diversities via personal experiences of panelists, questions, and group discussion.
- History and Heritage Months - OHIO celebrates history and heritage months with various programming and events.
- Diversity and Inclusion Speaker Series - The Division of Diversity and Inclusion hosts a series of guest speakers who share their own experiences and expertise.